eng_A Callan módszer
M E T H O D
ENGLISH IN A QUARTER OF THE TIME!
The pillars of the maximum efficiency of English language teaching with the Callan™ method:
- minimum two lessons at each occasion,
- speech-centred method, there is no moment in the lesson during which either the teacher or the student would not speak,
- 4-6 member groups on average,
- the program includes highly qualified, experienced Callan™ trained teachers, among them native speakers as well,
- Hungarian teachers emphasize the grammatical aspects and help to meet domestic and international language examination requirements,
- repetition is crucial as the given words and grammar structures are heard and uttered many times for maximum engraving,
- due to the high number of repetitions there is no need to understand everything at first hearing as the material will become easier as the course progresses,
- repetition and review is automatic and systematic,
- starting the Callan Business – module from B1 proficiency level the participants’ business-related vocabulary is expected to increase quickly,
- The Callan™ textbooks are produced in England and we acquire them directly,
- We have published an English-Hungarian glossary to the Callan™ textbooks.
- Each potential participant is given a free assessment of preliminary language proficiency level and can take a free trial lesson as well!
Each lesson contains two 50-minute sessions with a 10 minute break.
The structure of the lesson:
25 minutes conversation,
10 minutes reading,
5 minutes dictation,
10 minutes conversation
The conversation takes place in a question and answer form.
During the reading segment the participant reads and the teacher corrects the mistakes.
The function of dictation is to practice writing and oral comprehension.